Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

6 year old non-aggressive, house-broken sweet Pit needs a new home

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Pit Bull Talk Pit Bulls That Need a Home 6 year old non-aggressive, house-broken sweet Pit needs a new home

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    adpit
    Keymaster

His name is Jay and I trained him since he was a puppy. He is very friendly with people and dogs, non-aggressive, smart, and LOVES people. He likes to snuggle and chew rawhides. He is truly one of the best dogs you can ask for, no matter the breed. That is why it breaks my heart to give him away, but I have no other options because I will be leaving for a job that requires me to be gone for extended periods of time. I have  plenty of pics at your request. I will be saddened to leave him, but he deserves a good place with good people. Thank you.

jesse2009
    Participant

Where do you live???

micah71182
    Participant

Hey my name is Micah Lankford. I am definitly interested in your dog. I would like to know more about it. Is it male or female? Do you have any papers for her/him? I have a 1 year old male Pit named Knight. He is an awesome dog. He is very good with other dogs. Pits stole my heart and I want to help as many as I can. My email is [email protected]. I am also on facebook. Just search that email and you will find me. Hope to here from you soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.