Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

2 pits the need a home

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    pittielover837
    Participant

male and female male is 4-5 months and female is 9 weeks need to go NOW im in ontario canada shipping is free asking $600 CAN for the 9 week old other one $390 CAN i have to sell them as i have 8 others (breeding) they are up to date reg i need them gone

pics

frist 2 female

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2uqn6m0.jpg

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2jwgo4.jpg

last 2 male

http://oi54.tinypic.com/nmx7c3.jpg

http://oi55.tinypic.com/2hcdfzc.jpg

adelia
    Participant

Why should you put them down?

If nobody buy it just give them to the SPCA or some like that

Where can you ship it?

ChristinaMarie
    Participant

Why would you be breeding?.. Obviously you shouldn’t if they need to be put down if you can’t sell them. Thats horrible!! They really are beautiful, I hope they get GOOD homes.

pittielover837
    Participant

i didnt breed these 2 my friend dropped them off i have other ones who are show dogs these ones i dont need and i need home for i cant bring them to a shelter as  they would be put down on the spot

pittielover837
    Participant

i didnt breed these 2 my friend dropped them off i have other ones who are show dogs these ones i dont need and i need home for i cant bring them to a shelter as  they would be put down on the spot

ChristinaMarie
    Participant

Oh ok,… well I still hope they find homes. Would help but I don’t have that kind of money and already have 2 of my own.

Bully Pride
    Participant

If they were dropped off with you….why would you charge so much????????????

Why are you that concerned about them going to a shelter and getting put down when you state that is what you are going to do if you can’t get rid of them. Send them to an out of province no-kill shelter. They are young enough, they would have a great chance at getting adopted from a shelter.

Think about the dog before your wallet.  

adelia
    Participant

Bully pride is right

I would more likely understand you if your dogs were very old and that you would be sure they would never be adopted (even if there is no reason on earth to put down animals…theyr not some bad bread dat you get rid of whenever you cant use it no more)…but your pits are babies…many nice and loving person would love to adopt them

You cant be a pit lover and put down those pups.

Yaminpix
    Participant

If you are willing to get rid of that price I can help you. I can take them and find them homes, but the price has to go. I have rescued and adopted out many animals before.I really love animals, I want to help, but that amount of $$ for two dogs someone dropped off is too much. Don’t put them to sleep! if it comes to that, save your self the vet trip and $$ and let me help you. Just comment on my dog’s page. (click on my name, Yaminpix) Good luck!

ChristinaMarie
    Participant

Same thing I was thinking. I really hope these pups end up in good loving homes.

pittielover837
    Participant

they found a new home the price was to cover them getting shots,check ups,training ect ect

pinacoloda
    Participant

Hi I really wish I would have gotten to speak to you. I did send you and email last week but I guess you didn’t get it. Im from Ontario as well and Ive been looking for a female pit puppy for a long time now. Im not sure who you sent the puppies to but if it doesn’t work out for some reason I would definately take the little female off your hands.. Thanks

RichnAnna
    Participant

I live on the Canadian boarder you can bring them into the states to find a no kill shelter I can help if you want me to make some calls for you.

RichnAnna
    Participant

christinaMarie I love your babies 🙂 SOOOOOOO cute

joangel272001
    Participant

I’m glad you found them a home.  But how could the thought of putting them down even cross your mind?  Why are you breeding any dogs right now with the amount of homeless dogs that need good homes, we really don’t need to add to the dog population.  It’s a shame that people pay top dollar to buy a dog when many unwanted dogs are put to sleep because they are unable to find homes.  To me it seems like the money is more important than the dog its self.  Kinda selfish don’t you think?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.