Want to participate in the forum? Sign Up or Sign In here.
RegisterLogin

Sign In

San Fernando Valley (818)

Welcome to Pitbulls.org Forums Human Talk Meetups San Fernando Valley (818)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Calvin and Hobbes
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I am the proud owner of an 11-week old pit named Hobbes.

I’m trying to get him out and about so meeting a fellow pit owner in the SFV, would be pretty sweet.

Hello everyone!

I am the proud owner of an 11-week old pit named Hobbes.

I’m trying to get him out and about so meeting a fellow pit owner in the SFV, would be pretty sweet.

Name’s Calvin. 21 years of age. And I stay cooler than your freezer.

smrubin
    Participant

Hey man, my name’s Stephen, I’m 27 and I also live in the Valley. I just acquired a pit mix from the shelter. His name is Trigger, he is a mix with either a border collie or a brittany spaniel, so he is rather smart, but still a little timid. He is 2 years old and was in the shelter for 2 months after his previous family abandoned him without giving a reason. So far he has had a pretty good temperament with people and dogs, but you can tell he is still really scared. The pitbull body language is so hard to read! I can’t tell if he’s good with others yet, but I try to keep meetings short so nothing can get out of hand…he has yet to do anything more than lunge slightly one time.

I don’t know if meeting up would be a great idea just yet, seeing as I am still doing some basic training, but I would love to introduce the pups eventually.

Whereabouts do you live? I am out in Reseda and I work in North Hollywood.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.